A pragmatic generalist & experienced project-manager.
- You are responsible for maintaining and optimising the IT environment on group level (4 sites in BE, DE and HR).
- You advise, develop and implement strategic ICT-projects.
- You manage both the outsourced IT infrastructure and the IT end user help desk, as well as the business applications (ERP, SAP, MS Navision, Baan, ...) of the different sites.
- You maintain close contact with external suppliers, conduct services reviews and coördinate system updates,upgrades, migrations and outages.
- You manage a team of internal ICT application specialists who are stationed in different entities of the Aminolabs Group (BE, DE, HR)
- You identify and implement opportunities for improvement on all levels of ICT (network, architecture, applications, security, suppliers, software,...)
- You keep a close eye on the ICT-budget.
- You coordinate trainings for the ICT team aswell as for the end-users of the different applications.
- You report directly to the Business Transformation Manager.
- You have a degree in Information Technology, (computer)Science, Economics or equal as per experience.
- You have at least 10 years experience in an environment working with ERP systems and BI platforms.
- You are a people person with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- You are strong at networking and have stakeholder management skills.
- You are a generalist, able to dive in detail when necessary, always keeping broad helicopterview.
- You are a hands on, pragmatic person, who will lead by example.
- You have project-management experience. Experience with implementing ERP-system would be an asset.
- You have a positive attitude and personal affinity with sports and healthy food & lifestyle.
- You are fluent in English and Dutch. Knowledge of the German language is a plus.
- You are willing to travel 10% of your time.
- A challenging role with high autonomy in a fast growing, dynamic, ambitious, international environment, driven by customer focus, innovation and business thinking.
- A varied job where you can apply and develop your projectmanagement and organizational skills to their fullest.
- A competitive salary package with benefits suiting your position.