Supply Chain and Inventory Planning Lead
- You are responsible for the end-to-end demand and supply planning, including scheduling, material replenishment, PO call off activities, capacity planning and inventory for the sites in Hasselt and Zottegem.
- You manage a team of supply chain specialists who are stationned in Hasselt. You guide your team through changes and you lead by example.
- You make sure that processes and procedures are clear, implemented and respected.
- You identify and implement opportunities for improvement on all levels of the supply chain.
- Together with the logistics teamlead and the customer service teamlead, you find the most (cost)-efficiënt balance between smooth operational flows, customer demands and inventory-planning.
- You keep a close eye on the budget and you are always looking for possible cost-optimisations.
- You analyse, develop and implement KPI-reporting in order to establish clear visibility and status reports on a daily, weekly, monthly, ... basis.
- You report to Supply Chain Manager.
- You have a masters degree (Applied Economics, Supply Chain, ..) or equal as per experience.
- You have at least 5 to 10 years experience in Demand planning and/or Supply Chain planning.
- You work well organized, data-oriented, structured and accurate
- You have an investigative and analytical mindset, creative thinking with a continious improvement attitude.
- You are a hands on, pragmatic person, who will leads by example.
- You are a people person with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- You have a positive attitude and personal affinity with sports and healthy food & liftestyle.
- You are fluent in English and Dutch. Knowledge of the German language is a plus.
- You are based in Hasselt but are willing to travel to Zottegem 20% of your time.
- A challenging role with high responsability in a fast growing, dynamic, ambitious, international environment, driven by customer focus, innovation and business thinking.
- A varied job where you can apply and develop your planning and organizational skills to their fullest.
- A competitive salary package with benefits suiting your position.