International Key Account Manager B2B2C
- You manage the Key Accounts in your portfolio in order to grow topline and improve operational performance through a long lasting partnership.
- You analyze and respond to customer needs and opportunities and ensure that their requirements meet R&D, production and process-capacity.
- You understand your customers. You develop and execute key account plans. You elaborate business cases and defend them toward management.
- You negotiate prices, contracts and SLA's.
- Within Aminolabs, you act as a project-manager for the implementation of (new) customerproducts, together with product management, R&D, packaging, procurement, finance, planning and customer service.
- You facilitate the S&OP process between the Aminolabs' and customer planning teams.
- You manage customer expectations in terms of quality, feasibility and timelines and take all initiatives to delight your customer.
- You are familiar with fast moving consuming goods, understand the market and the trends of your clients and work closely together in defining and developing new products.
- You are part of the international sales team and report to the Sales Director.
- You have a master's degree in bio-engineering, biomedical sciences, physiotherapy, food technology, sports, pharmacy or equal as per experience.
- You have at least 5 years' experience in sales, account management, preferably in a B2B or FMCG context.
- You have a positive attitude, commercial flair and personal affinity with sports and healthy food/lifestyle.
- You act as a business consultant, have strong negotiating and selling skills.
- You are fluent in English, Dutch and French. Knowledge of the Spanish language is a plus.
- You are willing to travel 20% of your time.
- A varied commercial job in a dynamic, ambitious, international environment, driven by customer focus, innovation and business thinking.
- A challenging role within an enthusiastic team where you can apply and develop your commercial and organizational skills to their fullest.
- A competitive salary package with benefits suiting your position.
Send your CV and motivation to email@example.com